Celebrate With Chemistry

Chemistry is the study of matter and the changes that take place with that matter.

Monday, July 31, 2006

Reactivity Series

there was chemistry lesson during the last period today.
i was tired and restless. so i squirmed for a stretch when miss begam got distracted by my very exagerated movements, much to her pleasure. =P

so a very pleased miss begam ordered me to recite the reactivity series, obviously overflowing with sadistic joy to see me racking my under used pea brain in agony.

but right, i did it LEH!
and miss begam said she was very proud of me!
hahahahahaha. cool or not! =P

even a not so clever, very silly, IQ 120 only baytrees knows the reactivity series.
you cannot don't know. =)

(diana! your IQ is 160! recite the reactivity series backwards with your chin touching your elbow!)



it's proven that gross and disgusting things are easier to remember.
especially if you have a visual mind.

so if you use my acronym, you can imagine
a Zebra making out with another zebra, and they are moaning.
then you look to the table beside the bed and see a pack of condoms which the zebras are not using because they Hate Condoms etc etc.

hahaaha. if not, you can remain innocent and clean; condemn me for contaminating your pure brain with dirty things. =P
remember miss begams'
Poisonous Sausages Can Make A Zulu Ill. Therefore Let Highly Clever Men Slaughter Good Pigs. =P

banana says i am inspiring cause she had fun at chemistry lesson today.
come on, read Chemistry Is Perspective! be inspired!
love chemistry! =P

chill-

3 Comments:

At 12:46 PM, Blogger Ashna Nadesan said...

This might be 11 years old, but I think it just saved me, so thank you. BTW I was five when you posted this... :)

 
At 2:31 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks for posting this.

 
At 1:34 AM, Blogger Alvin said...

Poisened sausges can make all capable Zimbabweans ill therefor let highly clever men serve god peacefully. Thats how we would do it in my country.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home